It’s not just about producing parts; it’s about consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations and building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. So we do some things differently from a typical machine shop.
As a matter of policy and principle, we make an organized effort to:
• Ensure we fully understand your technical requirements.
• Establish clear expectations.
• Follow up on progress consistently (weekly status boards).
• Build ongoing relationships.
• Do exactly what we say we will in terms of both manufacturing and communications.
By the same token, we make it a rule NOT to:
• Wait to deliver bad or uncomfortable news.
• Begin projects without speaking to a live human being.