It’s not just about producing parts; it’s about consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations and building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. So we do some things differently from a typical machine shop.
As a matter of policy and principle, we make an organized effort to:
- Establish clear communication.
- Ensure we fully understand your technical requirements.
- Establish clear expectations.
- Follow up on progress consistently (weekly status boards).
- Build ongoing relationships.
- Do exactly what we say we will in terms of both manufacturing and communications.
By the same token, we make it a rule NOT to:
- Make promises we don’t fully expect to keep.
- Wait to deliver bad or uncomfortable news.
- Begin projects without speaking to a live human being.