Bowden Manufacturing Machinists
Three Simple Steps to Apply
Step 1: Hit the Apply Now button and upload your resume, optional cover letter, and complete the simple form.
Step 2: We'll contact you to schedule an initial tour & interview session in typical business attire. We want you to see our shop floor and the tour/interview process is a benefit to any student interested in Engineering.
Step 3: A second interview follows in jeans and a t-shirt that's ok to get dirty, as we get you running a few machines to get a realistic idea of how it will feel to be in our shop working with our Team.
Criteria to Apply
- Must be a US Citizen (due to our Department of Defense projects)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs and stand upright for a period of up to 4 hours.
- Ability to work in up to 90F conditions in shop floor environment during the summer season.
- Leadership experience or involvement in extracurricular activities is preferred.
- Reliable mode of transportation is preferred.