We don’t pretend to be perfect, but we make an honest effort to be the type of people we’d want to work with personally. In early 2008, we sat down and came up with a detailed list of exactly what being a “teammate” means to us.
Please click here to see the set of standards we apply to being a “teammate”. It’s not just a document; it’s a set of qualities that we refer to often, from the start of our Monday meetings, to our hiring, to our teammate reviews and counseling sessions.
All those teammate qualities relate to our core values:
- Honesty, Integrity & Trust — Seriously
- Meeting or Exceeding Customer Expectations
- Organized & Systematic Methods for Consistent & Predictable Outcomes
- Internal Relationships — Teammates & Professionals Acting with Maturity & Respect
- External Relationships — Long-term, Interdependent & Mutually Beneficial
- Desire to Grow, Learn & Adapt — Continual Improvement
Get in touch to see for yourself.